Initial development of this website was made possible with the financial support of the CFBMC, through funding from the
Canada Adaptation and Rural Development Fund of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
The Guiding Principles of the Canadian Farm Business Management Council
- To share and co-ordinate information on farm business management in order to help prevent
duplication, encourage cost-sharing and build partnerships.
- To act as a forum for dialogue on farm business management issues of concern nationally or in
more than one province of the country.
- To develop, adapt and distribute information products in farm business management to help
increase the competitiveness of Canadian Agriculture.
- Canadian Farm Business Management Council (CFBMC)
- 300 Ð 250 City Centre Ave
- Ottawa, Ontario, K1R 6K7
- Tel: (613) 237-9060 / 1-888-232-3262
- Fax: (613) 237-9330 / 1-800-270-8301