EFAO News Index | Virtual Library | Magazine Rack | SearchJoin the Ecological Solutions Roundtable
The Ecological Farmers Association of Ontario was established in 1979 with the purpose of:
* Helping members develop ecological farming methods which maintain and enhance the health of the soil, the crops, the livestock and the community.
* Providing opportunities for members to observe practical applications of ecological farming methods. These include soil tillage, green manures, cover crops, crop rotation, composting, soil erosion control, conservation practices, windbreaks, livestock management and marketing.
* Bringing together those people who are concerned about ecological agriculture so that they can share experiences.
* Creating links between farmers and consumers to gain their understanding, and to create markets for ecological farm products.
Conferences with speakers on subjects related to ecological agriculture, courses and workshops on ecological farming methods, farm tours, newsletters, farm consulting, seed and stock exchange, information source for community shared agriculture projects, and good fellowship.
Newsletter subscription including MEMBERSHIP is $20.00 per year.
Sent to The EFAO, Box 127, Wroxeter N0G 2X0, (519) 335-3557.
Publications Mail Registration No. 8597.
Articles, letters and other submissions are welcome. These are subject to editing for length and style.
Tony McQuail (Pres.), R. R. #1, Lucknow, N0G 1M0, (519) 528-2493
Ted Zettel (Public Relations), Chepstow, N0G 1K0, (519) 366-9982
Ruth Knight (Treasurer), R. R. #1, Clifford, N0G 1M0, (519) 367- 5531
Shelly Paulocik (Newletter Editor), R. R. #1, Bluevale, N0G 1G0,
(519) 335-3749, Fax (519) 335-3516 or 357-1996
Chris Hoskins (Secretary, Contact Advisory Serv. at MVCA (519)
335-3557), R. R. #2, Wingham, N0G 2W0, (519) 335-3170
Bob Budd (CSAs), R. R. #2, Goderich, N7A 3X8, (519) 524-8097
Harold Saunders (Tours, CSAs), R. R. #2, Denfield, N0M 1P0, (519) 666-0705
Hubert Earl (East. Coor.), R. R. #2, Addison, K0E 1A0, (613) 924- 2052
Rita Stoller (East. Coor.), R. R. #1, Seeley's Bay, K0H 2N0, (613) 387-3927
Copyright © 1994 Ecological Farmers Association of Ontario. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.
Info Request | Services | Become EAP Member | Site Map
Give us your comments about the EAP site
Ecological Agriculture Projects, McGill University (Macdonald
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC, H9X 3V9 Canada
To report problems or otherwise comment on the structure of this site, send mail to the Webmaster